Click here to view the current school lunch menu.
Mid Morning Snacks Menu
Delicious, nutritious hot meals that are cooked daily on site in our school kitchen. There is a weekly menu that can be viewed on the school website so that you can discuss the options with your child. We can also provide alternatives for children who are vegetarian or have allergies or intolerances. Your child is more than welcome to bring their own packed lunch or can have a combination of hot meals or their own packed lunch. We ask that packed lunches contain health foods - no fizzy drinks or sweets. We are also a nut free school. Please let the Main Reception know of your child’s preferred pattern. If you wish to change your child’s pattern, please give at least two week’s notice.
Children in Foundation 2, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free school meal each day.
Applying for Free School Meals
Your child may be eligible for a Free School Meal if you are in receipt of any of the following:
· Income Support.
· income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance.
· income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
· support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
· the guaranteed element of Pension Credit.
· Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross
income of no more than £16,190).
· Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
· Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than
£7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get).
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they’ll remain eligible until they finish primary school.
If your child is eligible for free school meals, they may also be entitled to a sum of money paid to their school to boost their learning. We would therefore encourage parents/carers of children in Foundation 2, Year 1 and Year 2 to apply for Free School Meals, even though their child will receive a free meal until the end of Keystage 1.